Monday, August 6, 2007

Baby Lulu Cruise 2008 - It's here!

Baby Lulu Paper Floral
Baby Lulu Lucinda
Baby Lulu Madeline
Baby Lulu Candy Land
It's August and Baby Lulu presented Cruise 2008 Collection. And the names are: Candy Land, Madeline,Lucinda and Paper Floral.
As usual Baby Lulu is very slow when it comes to updating their site, and since they don't mail catalogs out, fans have to digg to find latest photos.

I have to admit that my girls are 4 and 2 now and they've almost outgrew their Lulu stage. My oldest one refuses to wear these pretty dresses and lives in polos and khakis (welcome to Darien, CT) and the little one gets nothing new - the closets are overflowing with clothes I bought for Eva and somebody actually needs to wear all of it! So probably I won't get anything for them from Baby Lulu anymore. Juicy Couture, here we come! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love the Lucinds Tutu dress - but yours are the only pics I can find on the net!!! Who is selling them already???

Thanks heaps,
Sarah
sarahcee@rocketmail.com

Anonymous said...

ensemble ethnographic vehicle secretariat eliminate acytanet cures expenditure directional subtle truncate
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

rising substitutes room father left fabianist shuffles markets blogsblogs isomorphism plenty
servimundos melifermuly