Saturday, May 26, 2007

Trenditikes discontinues Baby Lulu :(

One of my favorite Baby Lulu online reseller just announced that they are discontinuing Baby Lulu line :( All Baby Lulu collections are priced to clear including Spring 2007 lines. To me it's sad because I liked this store and they were first to mark down prices on latest collections. I think it a loss for us customers and to Baby Lulu.... There are an handful number of websites that offer Baby Lulu stuff, I hope more will come and it';s not a Baby Lulu who makes it's so difficult to buy their clothes. Maybe Baby Lulu will start selling off their website? It would be awesome, I think they should!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's terrible - I live in Australia and mainly buy my Lulu from Trenditikes and Forget Me Not Kids (they have also stopped selling Lulu). I hope Baby Lulu sell from their website next season!! I especially love the hair accessories and dolly clothes made from the Baby Lulu blankets which Forget Me Not Kids sell - Baby Lulu should make their own!
Sarah
www.the-cooper-family.blogspot.com

PhotoAttitude said...

Wow, Forget Me Not stopped selling Baby Lulu as well??? What are we going to do? It was a best and biggest Baby Lulu reseller so far... This is sad :(